PornDudeCasting Replaces Producer With Donnie Rock

PornDudeCasting Replaces Producer With Donnie Rock

LOS ANGELES — ThePornDude.com has announced today that they will be commissioning and releasing new PornDudeCasting videos produced by adult movie actor/director Donnie Rock after terminating their previous producer in June.

“PornDudeCasting.com was launched earlier this year as an extension of the PornDude brand,” a rep explained. “While the producers of the casting videos are third parties and not part of the company who owns the PornDude brand, every effort is made to ensure the movies are created in an ethical, responsible, and professional manner: allegations will be treated with the full gravity they deserve.”

Rock — an experienced performer with behind the camera experience — will be producing content that will be phased in starting the coming weeks.

“Fans and casual viewers alike will likely notice the shift over the coming weeks as PornDudeCasting begins to release fresh material on the site and on Twitter, as the new set and the new male talent will be visibly apparent,” the rep said.

“As always, viewers will be treated to the same crude humor, dirty jokes and over-the-top mascot that put ThePornDude on the map, with the renewed affirmation that everyone is having just as much fun as it looks like,” they continued.

Geoffrey Celen, co-owner of ThePornDude, said, “We’re delighted to work with Donnie, and can’t wait to resume production, as well as take the project to the next level. We remain committed to releasing great content starring the world’s most famous pornstars and new amateur models.”

“Pornography is about sharing the joy of sex, so we absolutely want to ensure that joy is 100% real for everyone involved,” Celen added.

Related:  

UPDATED: Proposed Injunction Challenges Texas’ Controversial Under-21 Stripper Ban

[Update, Thursday 7/15/21, 9:35 p.m.: A previous version of this article published Monday 7/12/21 stated that the preliminary injunction halting S.B. 315 had been granted. The circulated injunction was only a proposal by the lawyers challenging its constitutionality. The hearing to decide on the injunction will happen tomorrow, one of the lawyers confirmed to XBIZ.]

AUSTIN, Texas — A U.S. District Court Judge in Texas is currently considering a proposed preliminary injunction prohibiting the enforcement of the recent state law preventing sex workers aged 18-21 from being employed at strip clubs.

The injunction proposal notes that the class-action plaintiffs “have a substantial likelihood of success on their claims that [recent Texas statute] S.B. 315’s age restrictions on employment or work at or with a ‘sexually oriented business’ are unconstitutional.”

The proposal also notes that “plaintiffs have a substantial likelihood of success on their claims under the First Amendment. The challenged amendments to Texas law infringe the individual Plaintiffs’ First Amendment rights to engage in expression and association for expressive purposes.”

Moreover, the proposal continues, “the age restrictions are not likely to satisfy intermediate scrutiny because they do not further a substantial governmental interest and they are no mere incidental restriction on First Amendment freedoms; they are far greater than is essential to the furtherance of the state’s interests.”

Further, the proposal explains, the age restrictions “violate the overbreadth doctrine because the impermissible applications of the amended laws are substantial when judged in relation to their previously legitimate sweep.”

The proposal further rebukes the legislative overreach by pointing out that “age amendments to Texas laws violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, as well as the Texas Constitution’s due course of law provision under Article I, § 19. The challenged amendments deprive Plaintiffs and members of the proposed Plaintiff Classes of their occupational liberty interest. The age restrictions are not likely to satisfy rational basis review because they are not rationally related to the state’s asserted interests.”

A preliminary injunction prohibits the enforcement of a law and mandates preserving the status quo while the underlying court case — in this case the class action suit — is decided.

News of the proposed preliminary injunction was first reported yesterday via Twitter by journalist Susan Elizabeth Shepard.

Infantilizing Sex Workers

The lawsuit refers to S.B. 315, one of two Texas bills passed in May by the Republican-majority legislature concerning the employment of workers in “sexually oriented business.”

As XBIZ reported in May, the companion bill (S.B. 766) stated that it relates to “sexually oriented businesses, including a requirement to participate in the federal electronic verification of employment authorization program, or E-Verify, and [restricts] the age of persons employed by or allowed on the premises; creating criminal offenses.”

The bills had been lobbied by the group Operation Texas Shield, a nonprofit that targets what it calls “human trafficking,” and was one of the moving forces behind FOSTA/SESTA.

Language deployed in support of the bill concerned repeated appeals to “protect the children,” and steadily erased the distinction between adults 18-21 and actual minor children.

The new law’s main advocate in the legislature, State Rep. Tan Parker (R, Denton County), told an interviewer: “Throughout my service as a state representative, protecting children is the bedrock of my legislative purpose.”

“If Texas is going to eradicate the horrors of sexual abuse, we must be relentless in our efforts to prevent it from ever occurring,” he continued. “It might come as a surprise that minors are allowed on the premises of a sexually oriented business. I want to change this for our state, and more importantly, our children who deserve to be protected and given the promise of a bright future.”

The campaign to raise the legal age for Texas strip clubs consistently spoke of “children” and “human trafficking,” when referring to 18-21-year-old adults, including those freely consenting to the work.

Main Image: Rep. Tan Parker (R, Denton County)

Silverstein Legal Helps Take Down Massive Anime Streaming Platform

Silverstein Legal Helps Take Down Massive Anime Streaming Platform

DETROIT — Popular streaming platform 4anime went offline on Monday after a legal intervention by adult industry attorney Corey Silverstein over copyrighted material, including hentai, that had allegedly been uploaded illegally.

The platform — described by file-sharing news source Torrentfreak as “one of the largest pirate streaming sites” — was shut down, according to reports, “after 4anime was targeted in a subpoena issued by a U.S. federal court.”

On Monday, Torrentfreak reported, “the site’s domain name started forwarding to GitHub, which hosts a public shutdown announcement.”

“Sorry for ending things this way. Due to certain circumstances we have to close the site,” the 4anime owners posted, noting that all “the videos and content [are] deleted and we encourage you to support the industry by viewing legal alternatives or something.”

Torrentfreak pointed out that 4anime was “targeted in a subpoena request [in] a Michigan federal court a few days ago. This request came from the Legacy Rights Group and required CDN provider Cloudflare to hand over the personal information of 4anime’s operators” and “names, addresses, billing records, email addresses, IP addresses and any other information that could help to track down the people in charge.”

Several online content news sites reported on the disappearance of the massively popular platform a week after the Michigan subpoena was issued on July 5, with a response deadline of July 26.

Adult industry attorney Corey Silverstein from Silverstein Legal represented Legacy Rights Group.

“Violation of my client’s intellectual property is not tolerated under any circumstances and rest assured that you can run, but you cannot hide from being held accountable for blatant violations of the law,” Silverstein told XBIZ.

“Using third party DNS providers such as Cloudflare to try to hide will not deter someone who wants to fight back against piracy,” the attorney stressed.

Related:  

Paisley Paige Stars in New Hookups for Evil Angel, HussiePass

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Paisley Paige stars in a new scene from Evil Angel that was directed by Jonni Darkko and co-stars Jason Moody.

The release starts with Paige showing off her body before Moody “goes to work on her,” noted a rep. “It’s an incredible site debut scene that has fans raving and begging for more.”

Paige enthused about her first experience with Evil Angel.

“I loved it,” she said. “We had great chemistry; Jason really knows how to fuck. Thanks again for an amazing scene. I’m thrilled the fans love it, too.”

Click here for additional details; the scene is also collected in the title “Anal Insight.”

The starlet also appears in “Brickzilla 2” from HussiePass alongside Blake Blossom, Melody Foxx, Kyler Quinn and Brickzilla himself; click here for box art and additional information.

Paige is represented by Hussie Models; follow her on Twitter and find her premium social media links here.

Related:  

Jake Adams Dead at 29 in 101 Freeway Motorcycle Crash

Jake Adams Dead at 29 in 101 Freeway Motorcycle Crash

ENCINO, Calif. — Jake Adams died yesterday afternoon at 29 after a motorcycle crash on the 101 freeway in the San Fernando Valley.

Adams was a prolific performer, producer and director who most recently had been overseeing the ExCoGi brand.

Yesterday afternoon, there were news reports of a crash involving a motorcycle and another vehicle around 4:15 p.m. at White Oak on the westbound side of the freeway, near Encino.

Several devastated friends and co-workers late last night identified Adams as the victim of that fatal crash. The West Valley Office of the California Highway Patrol confirmed the identity of the victim to XBIZ this morning.

Adams was known as a prolific male talent who racked up over 700 IAFD credits within only four years in the industry.

Since 2017, Adams had worked for top studios such as Reality Kings, Team Skeet, Cherry Pimps, Adult Time, Digital Playground, Adam & Eve, Naughty America, Nubiles and many others.

This is a developing story and XBIZ will continue reporting any available updates.

Related:  

Brooklyn Chase to Appear at Spearmint Rhino Pittsburgh, Exxxotica Chicago This Weekend

Brooklyn Chase to Appear at Spearmint Rhino Pittsburgh, Exxxotica Chicago This Weekend
Brooklyn Chase to Appear at Spearmint Rhino Pittsburgh, Exxxotica Chicago This Weekend
 

PITTSBURGH — Brooklyn Chase wings to Pittsburgh Friday and Saturday for two shows nightly, set for 10:30 p.m. and 1 a.m. (EDT), at Spearmint Rhino in Pittsburgh. Sunday, she travels to Chicago for an appearance at Exxxotica Chicago.

“Spearmint Rhino here in my adopted hometown of Pittsburgh is one of my favorite clubs to appear at,” Chase enthused. “The club is great and the crowd can’t be beat. I love seeing all my local fans.”

The performer reported being in “the best shape of [her] life” and added that her stage shows “feature lots of floor work and lots of interaction with the front row. And I end each show with free 8x10s for my favorite tippers.”

She will participate in a meet-and-greet after each set where fans and patrons may collect autographs and selfies and purchase one-on-one lap dances.

Sunday, the performer will quickly travel to Chicago, where she will appear at the Bad Dragon booth during Exxxotica from 1-6 p.m.

“I have attended many Exxxotica shows and I’m so excited to be be back,” she said. “Chicago is always a great time and I love meeting my fans. I’ll be taking selfies, as well as selling autographs, DVDs and T-shirts.”

Find additional Exxxotica details here.

Follow Spearmint Rhino Pittsburgh online and on Twitter.

Find Brooklyn Chase on Twitter for updates. 

 

 

Related:  

Kaiia Eve Moves Camming to ePlay, Guest Stars for Brazzers

LAS VEGAS — Kaiia Eve has joined ePlay.com as a Key Club Member with her first live show on the streaming platform set for Friday at 11 a.m. (PDT).

Tomorrow’s show will include a Q&A, “where fans can get Kaiia to answer their naughtiest questions,” teased a rep. “Moving forward, Kaiia will have a variety of content, including SFW shows, solo squirting shows, hardcore sex shows and more. She also plans on having live streams with her friends on a weekly basis.”

The performer noted “this opportunity with ePlay to have one central place where my fans can watch me is amazing.”

“With my busy schedule, I’ve never really had a consistent home for camming and streams. I am thrilled to finally have a home, and I can’t wait for you to come and join me,” she added.

In related news, she marks her first appearance for Brazzers in “Frat Attack! Part 2.” 

“Kaiia is one of the sorority pledges, who gets to see how the sorority leaders run things,” said the rep. “In the scene, Kaiia takes the opportunity to give Van Wylde a blowjob, and masturbate as she watches a threeway between Van, Katie Kush and Kaley Gunner. If you want to see more of Kaiia on Brazzers, be sure to request her.”

Visit Brazzers.com for more about “Frat Attack! Part 2.”

Find her on ePlay or kaiiaeve.live.

Nexxxt Level Talent represents Kaiia Eve; follow her on Twitter and find her premium social media links here.

Related:  

Dahlia Sky Found Dead at 31

Dahlia Sky Found Dead at 31

LOS ANGELES — Performer Dahlia Sky passed away on June 30, according to the LAPD.

“She was discovered inside of a vehicle and right now we are investigating this as a suicide,” Detective David Peteque confirmed to XBIZ.

According to Peteque, Sky was found near Rinaldi Street in the San Fernando Valley. The detective stated that there did not appear to be any “foul play” and that the LAPD has been in continuous contact with Sky’s family.

News of Sky’s passing was originally announced by her mother to a few close friends late last week.

Her age was listed in industry sources as 31.

With a career spanning from 2011 until the present, Sky had performed for leading studios such as Kink.com, Girlsway, Brazzers, Cherry Pimps, Hustler, Penthouse, Elegant Angel, Evil Angel, Mile High Media and others.

A prolific performer with over 600 scenes on her IAFD page, Sky originally entered the adult industry as Bailey Blue and had also done mainstream modeling and played small parts in mainstream films.

Sky had taken several breaks from performing in the last few years. Several friends have described “trying to help her” with her living situation and lifestyle arrangements over the last few months.

After her latest hiatus from performing, complicated by the COVID pandemic, the California native had recently re-signed with 101 Models and, according to industry friends, was looking forward to returning to adult sets.

XBIZ will continue reporting as more information becomes available.

Related:  

Laney Grey, Ryan Mclane Enter Sweet Sinner’s ‘Confessional’

Laney Grey, Ryan Mclane Enter Sweet Sinner's 'Confessional'

MONTREAL — Laney Grey and Ryan Mclane have the cover spotlight for “The Confessional,” the launch of a new series from Sweet Sinner and director Jacky St. James.

“The movie chronicles four tales involving an answering machine called ‘The Confessional,’ where people can share their naughtiest indiscretions — a way of purging their feelings of guilt over doing the unthinkable,” a rep explained. “This answering machine holds stories of a man who banged his wife’s sister, a teacher who bedded her student, a boss who hooked up with his employee and a man who cheated on his wife with his psycho ex.”

Gizelle Blanco, Maddy May and Silvia Saige fill out the cast with Spencer Barrick (aka Damon Dice), Nathan Bronson and Will Pounder.

“I am excited to present this new series, offering a fresh take on confession, involving an old-school answering machine and some devious confessions,” St. James said. “Sweet Sinner fans will be captivated by Laney and Ryan, among a stunning cast, as they tap their wild side in four taboo scenarios.”

Click here for box art and additional details, visit SweetSinner.com and follow the studio on Twitter.

Direct sales inquiries to wilma@mile-high-media.com or call (800) 363-0133.

Related:  

2021 San Francisco PornFilmFestival Unveils Official Selections

2021 San Francisco PornFilmFestival Unveils Official Selections

SAN FRANCISCO — Pink and White Productions has announced the official slate for the 2021 San Francisco PornFilmFestival, set to broadcast virtually November 11-28 on PinkLabel.tv.

Additional in-person screenings may be added according to current COVID safety protocols.

“The call for submissions yielded over 200 entrees by filmmakers from over 20 countries including Brazil, Mexico, Taiwan, Japan and locales throughout Europe, in addition to several films by creators in the United States and within the San Francisco Bay Area,” noted a rep.

“Widely represented are films with formats and desires not often available on commercial porn sites, including documentary, animation and experimental genres, and stories depicting people of color, disability and older performers,” the rep continued. “Unsurprisingly, many films address topics of lockdown and isolation amidst COVID-19. Despite a global pause in film production due to COVID, over 70% of the festival’s official selections were released in 2020 and 2021.”

Classic titles set to receive showcase screenings include Radley Metzger’s 1974 bisexual classic “Score”; Arthur J. Bressan Jr.’s recently recovered 1979 film “Forbidden Letters” starring Richard Locke and Robert Adams; the recently rediscovered 1980 French gay erotic film “Equation to An Unknown”; “Safe is Desire” from the landmark lesbian porn studio Fatale Media; and “Box of Laughter” by iconic fetish filmmaker Maria Beatty.

“The festival’s virtual platform launched in 2020 in response to the pandemic, with the aim to provide a safe and accessible option as festivals and venues around the world paused operations,” the rep explained. “Made possible in part to a successful crowdfunding campaign supported by sextech leaders, the festival’s virtual platform has been utilized to host several fellow festivals such as PornFilmFestival Berlin, Seattle Erotic Cinema Festival and CineKink.”

The 2021 San Francisco PornFilmFestival will also include virtual live programs, post-screening filmmaker chats and “a vibrant collection of historic, well-crafted and thought-provoking erotic and adult films.”

Find the complete slate of films here and subscribe to the event’s official newsletter here.

Follow the fest on Twitter and Instagram; direct inquiries, including sponsorship details, to info@sfpornfilmfestival.com.

Related: